In this full day training, you will learn how to leverage Google's new Generative AI platform using MakerSuite and PaLM APIs (in beta) to build the next generation of AI-enabled Applications and powerful chatbots with Angular.
Topics we will cover:
1. Introduction to Generative AI, MakerSuite and PaLM 2
2. Common risks and mitigations: prompt attacks, biases and facts grounding.
3. Building a REST PaLM API client for Angular, Auth access and best practices around error handling
4. Using PaLM 2 for Text
5. Prompt techniques and how to use temperature, topK and topP
6. Lab: prompt design best practices
7. Using PaLM 2 for Chat
8. Introduction to LangChainJS, embeddings and vector databases
9. Lab: building a Bard clone
10. Foundational Models
11. Lab: adding code highlighting to our Bard clone
12. Bonus 1: Embeddings, LangChainJS and AI Agents
13. Lab: building an AI Agent with access to tools (calculator, search and runtime)
14. Responsible AI principles in practice: traceability and monitoring
15. Bonus 2: Eleven Labs latest Generative AI voices
16. Lab: adding realistic voices (v2) to our Bard clone (regular and streamed APIs)
- VPN access (VPN Express, or similar). Beta access only available in the US
- Intermediate Angular v16
- Basic knowledge of Node
Who is the target audience?
Anyone who wants to experiment with cutting edge Generative AI into their apps or websites using Angular. No previous experience with artificial intelligence is necessary.
Sign up to receive updates about NG Poland, including workshops, speaker previews, ticket launches, NG Awards, Behind the Code Magazine, CFP details and other exclusive content. We won’t spam you and will only send you emails we genuinely think you’ll find interesting. You can unsubscribe at any time and you can find more information here.